Registered Nurse - Cath Lab Job in Herrin, IL
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse, you will assist in identifying, diagnosing, and treating with imaging technology that will ultimately inform treatment and procedures.
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of the not-for-profit healthcare system is dedicated to the well-being and health of all the people in Illinois that it serves. This hospital is well known for both rehabilitation and emergency services, including recognition for outstanding work responding to heart attack patients. It is a 114-bed acute care inpatient and outpatient hospital with a newly expanded Emergency Department that includes the region’s first accredited Chest Pain Center.
Herrin-Carbondale-Marion is the area that makes up Williamson County in Southern Illinois. This area is a great destination for high-quality outdoor recreation, sporting events, cultural attractions, family entertainment, and hospitality. Catch a minor-league baseball game at Rent One Park, home to the Southern Illinois Miners, where you can experience an outstanding baseball experience that ends with a remarkable firework show! Or check out the state-of-the-art Marion Cultural and Civic Center, located in the heart of downtown Marion, which hosts some of the best theatres and concerts in the region. If you like to decompress after a long shift or on your day off in the beautiful outdoors, then this is your town! With over 10 parks and public swimming pools you can hike, bike, jog, camp, or boat. This area is also a gateway to a host of vineyards and wineries. Spend a day exploring the area and experiencing this delightfully authentic wine culture.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!