Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice Job in Kayenta, AZ
Nurse Practitioner Travel JobNurse Practitioners NP are responsible for managing health problems and coordinating healthcare for patients. Nurse Practitioners approach the holistic care of patients from a foundation of nursing theory and bring a comprehensive perspective to healthcare.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Nurse Practitioners NP provide treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases
- NPs perform physical exams and patient observations
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms
- Nurse Practitioners educate and guide patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests and screening evaluations
- Nurse Practitioners monitor and operate medical equipment
- Diagnose health issues and prescribe medications
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary
- Administer medicines and treatments
- Evaluate a responses to treatments and medications
- The Nurse Practitioner NP consults with other healthcare professionals
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This new state-of-the-art health center provides a variety of clinical specialties, including surgery, obstetrics, orthopedics, cardiology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, internal medicine, and mental health. There is excellent nurse to patient ratios at this hospital that serves up to 200 patients a day.
Kayenta is the gateway to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. Prepare to be mesmerized by the dramatic landscapes of the Colorado Plateau when visiting, on your day off take a hike or go on an excursion of the beautiful New Mexico desert. Kayenta is 2 hours away from Farmington, NM which is also within the Four Corners area of the United States. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area and is one of the only spots in the US where you can stand in four states at once!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Nurse Practitioner, at GIFTED? We do!