Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Wenatchee, WA
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of a larger healthcare system that prides itself on serving the communities of Washington. This hospital is a 20-bed facility that provides acute medical and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation to the communities in Northern Central Washington. They use technology and resources to stay on the leading edge of healthcare innovation.
Set on the east side of the Cascade Mountain Range, Wenatchee, WA has 300 days of sunshine a year, making it a prime destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Wenatchee’s Riverfront Park, a 31-acre park set on the banks of the Columbia, offers miles of trails to walk, bike, roller-blade, as well as a playground and a swimming beach! Wenatchee is best known for its apples; the city is surrounded by orchards and farms. The annual Washington State Apple Blossom Festival runs from the last weekend of April to the first weekend in May, with parades, carnival rides, golf tournaments, food fairs, and live entertainment, drawing people from around the world! Check out the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center to learn about the region’s rich culture and natural history. If you are an art fan, every first Friday of the month head downtown for First Friday and stroll the streets as businesses stay open late and host artists, musical performances, art exhibits, and refreshments. Wenatchee also has an amazing Performing Arts Center and a variety of downtown galleries, cafes and shops to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!