Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Webster, TX
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 618-bed teaching hospital received full accreditation from NAPBC for their Breast Diagnostic Center. It is recognized by the Joint Commission as a ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’. The campus includes The Heart and Vascular Hospital, Wound Care Center, and a Level III Neonatal ICU, in addition to the areas only Pediatric Emergency Department and Pediatric ICU (PICU). It employees more than 2,100 medical professionals and has served the community for over 42 years. The full-service hospital offers inpatient and outpatient care including cardiovascular services, neurosciences, emergency care, orthopedic services, radiology and imaging, rehabilitation services, special care, surgery, and wound care.
Webster, TX is located right outside of Houston. Houston serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife, and is home to multiple professional sports teams including the NBA Rockets and NFL Texans. The city hosts world-class attractions and events including the NASA Space Center Mission Control and the largest Fine Arts Museum in the Southwest. As the fourth largest city in the U.S. Houston is known as a shopping mecca, with more than a dozen distinct retail shopping centers from vintage to high-end designer boutiques.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!