Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory Per Diem job in Sioux Falls, SD
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Per Diem Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
With 32 beds, this facility operates as a long-term acute care hospital. Physicians are always striving to provide patients with comprehensive treatment plans that result in healing. The facility is recognized for its specialized approach to patient care and the competence of the nursing staff. It is also important to note that the hospital has achieved an exceptional quality outcomes reputation. The services offered at the facility include wound care, cardiac care, post trauma assistance, and infectious disease care. Spending time at this hospital will be easier as the employees are a community built around the patients.
Sioux Falls is a beautiful city in South Dakota filled with just enough of everything to keep you happy and busy. The most popular attraction has definitely earned its reputation – Falls Park covers over 123 acres with over 100 feet of dropping water. Let’s just say the Instagram photos are going to be make all your friends at home jealous. The city is blessed with the best mix of outdoor spaces and happening nightlife making it ideal for anyone who appreciates having many options. Sioux Falls is filled with galleries, breweries, and delicious restaurants, all of which make for a fun night out with friends and family. The city is known for its beautiful golf courses so spend an evening practicing your swing if you need some time outside. No matter the season, Sioux Falls has something to offer everyone.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!