Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Orlando, FL
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a 285-bed hospital specially designed to serve the specific needs of women and babies. The Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is an 11-story hospital and serves the community of Orlando, Florida. This hospital is one of the largest birthing centers in the U.S. and it provides complete women’s care from obstetrics and high risk pregnancies to gynecological services. This hospital offers a high maternity unit, post-partum and high-risk ante-partum units and a Triage Unit for women’s emergency and urgent care. Annually, more than 14,500 babies are born at Winnie Palmer Hospital, making it the busiest labor and delivery unit in the state of Florida and one of the busiest in the nation. Winnie Palmer Hospital is also home to one of the largest Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) in the nation.
Located in Central Florida, Orlando is nicknamed “The City Beautiful” and known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”. As the world’s premier tourist destination, some of the famous attractions include Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Gatorland, Wet ‘n Wild, and SeaWorld. If theme parks are not for you, there are world-class spas, sophisticated shopping, and endless amounts of outdoor terrain to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!