Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Miami, FL
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 417-bed, full-service hospital provides the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. This facility has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards including the Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, Heathgrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, and The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center, just to name a few.
From the trendy nightlife of South Beach to experiencing the Cuban culture in Little Havana, Miami, FL offers something for everyone! Miami has over 3,200 hours of sunshine a year which is perfect for enjoying the endless miles of beaches! Because the beaches are all around, water activities such as kayaking, jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and windsurfing, are what people love to do. Miami is internationally recognized for its art galleries; you can experience the culture of the arts from attending museums and galleries or by just simply walking on the street in the Wynwood Arts District. Take a stroll down Lincoln Road, a street full of charming little stores including bookstores, cafes and clothing stores to have fun in. Be sure to check out the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, where you will feel transported into a time when architecture was about elegance and not functionality. Whatever you want to experience in Miami, is right at your fingertips.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!