Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in La Mesa, CA
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the largest hospital in East San Diego County with 528 beds, this facility is a general medical and surgical hospital offering the surrounding community top-of-the-line care and expertise. This hospital is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and has a very active emergency department. Patient treatment plans are always well thought out and both doctors and nurses play an integral part in making a patient feel calm and at home while in the hospital. Kindness and empathy are two integral parts of the hospital’s philosophy on patient care, which promotes the more successful healing. The facility prides itself on its investing in innovative and high level technologies, used to provide patients with and carry out the most thorough and complete treatment plans. It offers a variety of services including orthopedics, labor & delivery, cancer care, cardiac care, and stroke care.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. San Diego offers endless amounts of world famous attractions for everyone! Spend time in Balboa Park, the city’s ultimate cultural hub where you can soak up the stunning setting while exploring the many museums, theaters and gardens that call this 1,200-acre park home. Check out the San Diego Zoo, one of the most famous zoos in the country, known for its expansive natural habitats or explore Gaslamp Quarter, 16 blocks of Victorian-style buildings that house a variety of shops, art galleries and trendy restaurants, not to mention some of the city’s most popular nightlife venues. From SeaWorld to LEGOLAND to the famous beaches and museums, you can always find something to experience in San Diego!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!