Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Greenville, SC
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the flagship hospital for a larger healthcare system, that is a private, not-for-profit, academic healthcare system. This hospital has 710-beds, A 24-HOUR Level I Emergency Trauma Center, and a full array of services. It recently received international recognition as a Baby-Friendly birth facility, an honor held by fewer than 200 of the nation’s 3,200 birthing centers.This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is beautiful, southern, Greenville, South Carolina. Discover downtown, recently rated as one of “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine, from quaint shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to impeccable museums, galleries, and theaters. Saturday mornings on Main Street features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce, herbs and spices, handcrafted jewelry, and many more but only products that are made or grown in Greenville. Check out Greenville County Museum of Art, one of the top museums in the U.S., or the Greenville Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals from around the world. Before or after your shift, or on your day off explore Falls Park on the Reedy, a gorgeous oasis in the heart of the city. This park is home to a variety of outdoor and recreational activities, sculptures, public art, and the Liberty Bridge. Greenville is full of endless things to do and explore, making this city the perfect place to call home!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!