Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Grand Forks, ND
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility, located in Grand Forks, North Dakota, is part of a health system with 3,800 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years. Serving over 200,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota, they provide an array of services to meet the needs of patients of all ages and levels of health. The facility is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, with access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients. They are committed to improving the delivery of healthcare through high quality, data-driven, evidence-based medical care and treatment.
North Dakota’s culture is warm and welcoming – in fact, “Dakota” is the Sioux word for “friend.” Grand Forks, North Dakota offers a variety of arts and cultural events, as well as the North Dakota Museum of Art, which shows many nationally touring exhibits and regional artists. Grand Forks also offers plenty of beautiful landscapes and outdoor recreation. The Grand Forks Park District consists of 14 neighborhood parks, 28 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, and 3 “splash” parks. Or take a ride along the Greater Grand Forks Greenway, a large park that runs along the Red River and offers an extensive path system, large festival grounds, ski trails, and wildflower gardens.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!