Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Fort Smith, AR
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 336-bed acute care hospital has more than a 100-year history of providing excellent care to the community. This facility includes a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and The Hembree Cancer Center, that serves patients with a comprehensive approach to treatment including the latest in radiation therapy. Services available at this hospital include: an outpatient center with diagnostic and outpatient testing and surgery services, a women’s center providing neonatology, OB anesthesia, digital mammography equipment and labor/delivery services, a sleep disorders center, wound care with hyperbaric medicine, and home care, hospice, and palliative care.
Where the New South meets the Old West, Fort Smith, AR is where you can relive 200 years of history. Explore a diverse natural landscape and discover modern attractions and amenities inside America’s original gateway to The Wild West. Fort Smith also has a thriving arts & culture scene, exciting nightlife and entertainment, unique shopping opportunities, family-friendly events and festivals, and a very diverse selection of restaurants.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!