Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Conway, AR
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This not-for-profit, acute care medical center has 154 beds and provides top quality medical care to the region of Central Arkansas. It provides patients with a variety of services such as Heart Health, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Surgery, Orthopedics, Emergency, Imaging, Comprehensive Therapy, and Rehabilitation. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is consistently recognized for its top-notch programs and services.
Conway, AR offers the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. It is known as the City of Colleges and is home to the University of Central Arkansas, Hendrix College, and Central Baptist College, which all contribute to a strong arts and cultural scene. Conway is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Little Rock and has an abundance of natural beauty for any outdoor adventure. Lake Conway, Beaverfork Lake, Toad Suck Park and Cadron Settlement Park are just a few of the places where you can fish, boat, hike, walk, or just take in all the scenic views. Check out the Baum Gallery, an educational art museum located on the UCA campus, featuring exhibitions and events that invite interaction and encourage dialogue. See a show at the Conway Symphony Orchestra or at Hendrix College, both hosting a variety of performances throughout the year. Downtown Conway is the heart of the city. It is where you will find the perfect mix of old and new including award-winning restaurants, antique stores and high-fashion retail.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!