Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Atlanta, GA
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a larger healthcare system that provides pediatric care to Atlanta and its surrounding areas, this facility is located on the campus of one of the nation’s leading hospitals in cardiology and heart surgery, cancer, neurology, and more. This hospital offers many services including an Emergency Department and cardiac and transplant center. It has received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and U.S. News & World Report has ranked it as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country.
As the 9th largest metropolitan city in the United States, Atlanta, GA, is full of endless amounts of things to do. There are many attractions to explore such as the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the museum showcasing the popular soft drink and its history, or the Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Olympics. Atlanta is also a culinary hot spot, offering everything from the Atlanta Food Truck Park and Market to farm-to-table eateries to the biggest drive-thru restaurant in the world, The Varsity. Atlanta also offers sports’ lovers six iconic teams to follow including the Atlanta Falcons and the Braves. One of Atlanta’s best-known attributes is its shopping scene, consisting of everything from the newest fashion trends to vintage wares for your home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!