Registered Respiratory Therapist – Respiratory job in Arlington, TX
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area, this 342-bed full-service hospital focuses are on high-quality care delivered in a safe environment filled with compassion and service. It has been recognized for the fourth year in a row by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care.
Arlington is located just minutes away from Dallas. With great year-round weather, a downtown full of culture and of course America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas, TX is a modern metropolis located in north Texas. The Dallas Museum of Art is the number one stop among art museums in Dallas and ranks as one of the nation’s finest hubs for visual stimulation. There are endless amounts of attractions and museums to explore such as: The Dallas Zoo, the iconic Magnolia Hotel, the Dallas World Aquarium, the AT&T Performing Arts Center, a cornucopia of theatre, music, opera, and dance, and of course the AT&T Stadium, home turf of the Dallas Cowboys. For the outdoor enthusiasts, The Ray Roberts Greenbelt Trail is the premier North Texas destination, with a 20-mile multi-use tail system you can hike, bike, jog, or walk. The trail also offers waterways for kayakers and canoeists. Dallas is also home to more places to shop per capita than anywhere else in the world and has more restaurants per capita than New York City!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Respiratory Therapist at GIFTED? We do!