Registered Nurse – Wound Care job in Elizabethtown, KY
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of a larger health care system including this 300-bed hospital and more than 45 additional locations throughout the region. This hospital provides Central Kentuckians with the most advances in diagnostic technology available for patients. This facility provides the community of Elizabethtown with multiple services ranging from cancer care and cardiovascular care to urology and neuroscience. The mission of this facility is to exceed the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of their patients, their families, and their physicians, through the delivery of high-quality, comprehensive care.
Elizabethtown, KY is located only 45 minutes away from Louisville, KY by car and is located two hours away from Nashville, TN. From viewing horseless carriages and sporty automobiles at Swope’s Car of Yesteryear Museum to picnicking with friends at Freeman Lake Park, there are plenty of fun things to do in Elizabethtown. This city’s downtown is filled with historic museums as well as unique locations like Abraham Lincoln’s Boyhood Home as well as his birthplace. Enjoy handcrafted bourbon by taking a legendary trip through the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, or just stopping by your favorite distillery for a tour. Elizabethtown’s Summer Concert Series offers residents and visitors a chance to enjoy the beautiful outside while listening to upbeat and fun music.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!