Registered Nurse – Tele job in Thousand Oaks, CA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a 404-bed acute care hospital dedicated to serving the residents of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties and the Greater Conejo Valley and its surrounding communities.
As the only Level II Trauma Center in East Ventura County, it is known for providing excellent medical care with compassion and kindness to each of our patients.
Originally built in 1968, they underwent a major $120 million expansion in 2007. The new 200,000 sq. ft. building features a soaring 3-story lobby and 90 additional private patient rooms offering our patients and their loved ones a winning combination of technological advancement and compassionate, comprehensive care by a team of outstanding healthcare professionals.
In addition, they completed a fourth floor addition. This vertical expansion, build-out of our third floor, has brought another 90 new private patient rooms to their community. In 2015 they completed the seismic retrofit of their original tower and renovated beautiful private patient rooms to be equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!