Registered Nurse – Tele job in Statesville, NC
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit, 247-bed facility began as just a small community hospital in 1954. This hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and its mission is to provide quality healthcare to the people in the community. It maintains a certified Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer and is the only diabetes program throughout the country to be recognized by the American Diabetes Association.
Home to three North Carolina festivals: Carolina BalloonFest, the Statesville Pumpkin Fest, and the Full Bloom Film Festival, Statesville is a great place to be! Located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina and approximately an hour north of Charlotte, Statesville is in the west-central part of the state with beautiful weather year-round. Check out Lake Norman State Park that has a 125-yard sandy beach where you can swim, boat, canoe and fish. Statesville is also home to numerous attractions and activities including Historic Downtown Statesville, Fort Dobbs, Love Valley, boutique shopping, unique local cuisine, historical museums and much more!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!