Registered Nurse – Tele job in Slidell, LA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Test your knowledge, skills, and continues to grow at this 229-bed acute-care community hospital. The facility is expanding its technology and services, including a state-of-the-art Emergency Department and Heart Center. The cardiac facility has 38-private rooms and advanced Cath Labs. The Regional Cancer Center is designed to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate patients in one convenient facility. It is the only hospital in the area with the Varian High Dose Brachytherapy radiation system, 4D CT Treatment Planning simulator, and a Multidisciplinary Clinic that offers a head and neck cancer surgical specialist.
Located less than an hour north of New Orleans, St. Tammany Parish has exciting attractions, beautiful wilderness areas, and fabulous shopping. The art galleries, live music and inspired cuisine coupled with ancient oak trees make the Northshore an exciting and peaceful place to be.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!