Registered Nurse – Tele job in San Jose, CA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 332-bed is a general medical and surgical hospital located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is recognized as a leader in neurosciences, high-risk obstetrics, comprehensive cancer services, advanced cardiology and innovative surgery techniques. It was the first of five hospitals in the country and the first in Santa Clara County to become a Stroke Certified Hospital. It is also an accredited Chest Pain Center and a county-designated STEMI receiving center.
San Jose, CA is a vibrant city in Silicon Valley where you can find unique museums, lively neighborhoods, beautiful parks and great restaurants. San Jose has amazing year round weather to enjoy the expansive open spaces, beautiful parks and trails such as Los Gatos Creek trail plus there are outdoor attractions to enjoy such as the Japanese Friendship Garden and History Park. Take a walk through the romantic Municipal Rose Garden, visit the San Jose Museum of Art, or stroll through San Pedro Square Market, a downtown place for foodies, music lovers, locally-made shop supporters, demanders of coffee perfection, history seekers, and wine and beer enthusiasts.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!