Registered Nurse – Tele Per Diem job in Rolla, MO
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This world-class, county-owned healthcare facility is licensed for 242 patient beds and is one of Missouri’s leading regional referral centers. It prides itself on community service and investment and offers programs and activities to the community that promotes educational resources to the public. This hospital offers a full array of services.
Rolla is located less than two hours from St. Louis and Springfield, MO. Nestled in the south central Ozarks Highland region, Rolla is home to Missouri University of Science and Technology. It is most known for its abundance of recreational activities. Outdoor attractions flourish with numerous springs, forested hills and rivers. Their parks system extends over 304 acres including 10 miles of walking trails, outdoor water parks and a state of the art indoor fitness complex. The beautiful scenery provides the backdrop for the city and with an outstanding history from the Civil War and an amazing quality of life; there couldn’t be a better place to call home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!