Registered Nurse – Tele job in Pasadena, TX
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 345 bed facility is a full service, acute care hospital and has been the leader of medical care in the region for over 50 years. This hospital is recognized by the surrounding community as a top-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate healthcare facility. Some of the services offered at this hospital include bariatrics, behavioral health, cardiovascular, imaging, rehabilitation, sleep medicine, women’s care, and wound care. This hospital is the only hospital with Cycle II Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and has full accreditation by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Pasadena is located only 20 minutes outside of the large and exciting city, Houston, Houston serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife, and is home to multiple professional sports teams including the NBA Rockets and NFL Texans. The city hosts world-class attractions and events including the NASA Space Center Mission Control and the largest Fine Arts Museum in the Southwest. As the fourth largest city in the U.S. Houston is known as a shopping mecca, with more than a dozen distinct retail shopping centers from vintage to high-end designer boutiques.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!