Registered Nurse – Tele job in Lewistown, PA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is part of a larger healthcare system that is widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models. With a focus on patient care and quality, this medical center offers comprehensive services to meet patients’ complex healthcare needs. This 123-bed acute-care community hospital provides inpatient, outpatient, wellness and community services. The range of specialties are family and internal medicine, cardiology, weight management & nutrition, otolaryngology, pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine, medical oncology, surgical services, obstetrics/gynecology, urology and gastroenterology.
Lewistown is part of Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, home to a great mix of history, culture, and beauty. Visit the McCoy House, the birthplace of Major General Frank McCoy and is part of the Mifflin County Historical Society. This museum does a great job telling the history of this county. Tour Asher’s Chocolates where you can see inside the factory and see how the chocolates for both their label and other famous brands are made. Check out the Lincoln Stone, an important marble stone from Lincoln’s original tomb given to the community to honor their service in the Civil War. Lewistown is situated along several parallel ridges, having a unique beauty that can only be experience by driving along the country’s many back roads. The narrows, mountains, and valleys that make up the country provide many amazing places to get out and enjoy nature. Jack’s Mountain is a popular spot to get the best views of this city and all the beauty is has to offer!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!