Registered Nurse – Tele job in Knoxville, TN
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
655 BEDS || Level I Trauma || Magnet Recognized
The University of Tennessee Medical Center is the only academic medical center in the region and as such provides the largest array of comprehensive services on one campus in the East Tennessee region. The hospital serves as a referral center for Eastern Tennessee, Southeast Kentucky and Western North Carolina. As a major clinical teaching facility we offer a diverse environment for clinical education. We have board-certified physicians in every major specialty available day and night. Our doctors, who are current in the latest treatments and diagnostics, hold high standards that come with the responsibility of not only practicing outstanding medicine, but teaching it as well. All of our faculty and staff create an environment that attracts individuals with the desire and ability to remain on the leading edge of medicine, dentistry, oral surgery, pharmacy, and nursing.
The University of Tennessee Medical Center is unique because of its standing as the only academic hospital in the Knoxville area, making it the leading resource for research, discovery and updated treatments in the community. For the third year in a row, The University of Tennessee Medical Center is recognized in the “America’s Best Hospitals” edition of U.S. News & World Report. The 2014-2015 report ranks the medical center No. 2 in the state of Tennessee and best in the Knoxville. Of the approximately 5,000 hospitals that qualified for the survey, only 144 of them earned a national ranking in one or more specialties. The University of Tennessee Medical Center earned the No. 28 ranking in the nation for the specialty of Pulmonology. Additionally, 10 more specialties at the medical center are listed as high-performing.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!