Registered Nurse – Tele job in Kingsport, TN
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 345-bed facility has been providing quality patient care for over 80 years. It is one out of six, of Tennessee’s Level I trauma centers, serving the most critically injured patients, and is also a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, treating the area’s sickest babies. It has been recognized among the nation’s best hospitals by the American Heart Association, has been Top 10% in the nation in orthopedics and women’s health, and a Top 100 in nation in neurological care.
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Kingsport, TN is blessed with gorgeous weather year-round. This part of Tennessee is a truly charming, filled with river front state and national parks that are all accessible by foot. Explore Kingsport Greenbelt or Warriors Path State Park to enjoy the beautiful environments and activities such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, boating, and most importantly, relaxing! Take a rafting trip, check out the Kingsport Speedway to see a NASCAR race, or spend a day at the Kingsport Aquatic Center, an indoor and outdoor water park complex. Kingsport Fun Fest happens annually in July, with concerts, food, and fireworks show for the whole town.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!