Registered Nurse – Tele job in Jackson, TN
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the flagship of a larger healthcare system in Tennessee, this facility is a 635-bed tertiary care center. It is the only hospital between Memphis and Nashville and serves a 17-county area of rural West Tennessee. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized as a Community Value Five-Star Hospital by Cleverley + Associates.
Located in between Nashville and Memphis, is the soulful town of Jackson, TN. Jackson is where rock and country music came together to create Rock-A-Billy music. Check out the International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum, which is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Rockabilly music. Visit the Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum where you can tour the iconic railroad engineer’s home, spend the night in a train car or enjoy delicious food at The Old Country Store. For outdoor exploration, discover Cypress Grove, a preservation just minutes from downtown Jackson where you can bike, walk, fish, or just enjoy the serenity of the cypress forest. In Jackson, there is something for everyone from the symphony to the museums and everything in between!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!