Registered Nurse – Tele job in Greenville, SC
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the flagship hospital for a larger healthcare system, that is a private, not-for-profit, academic healthcare system. This hospital has 710-beds, A 24-HOUR Level I Emergency Trauma Center, and a full array of services. It recently received international recognition as a Baby-Friendly birth facility, an honor held by fewer than 200 of the nation’s 3,200 birthing centers.This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is beautiful, southern, Greenville, South Carolina. Discover downtown, recently rated as one of “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine, from quaint shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to impeccable museums, galleries, and theaters. Saturday mornings on Main Street features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce, herbs and spices, handcrafted jewelry, and many more but only products that are made or grown in Greenville. Check out Greenville County Museum of Art, one of the top museums in the U.S., or the Greenville Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals from around the world. Before or after your shift, or on your day off explore Falls Park on the Reedy, a gorgeous oasis in the heart of the city. This park is home to a variety of outdoor and recreational activities, sculptures, public art, and the Liberty Bridge. Greenville is full of endless things to do and explore, making this city the perfect place to call home!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!