Registered Nurse – Tele job in Baton Rouge , LA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This full-service community hospital has 544 licensed beds between two campuses. It has been recognized as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Through its comprehensive cancer care and heart programs, this hospital features specialists’ programs and services, state-of-the-art technology, and treatments all under one roof. It serves as one of the few burn treatment centers in the South, and sees patients from all over the southern region. It has also been an accredited teaching hospital since 1991, committed to exceptional medical education through the School of Nursing, School of Radiologic Technology and their Residency programs: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Exciting college town, Baton Rouge, LA, is located about 1 hour from New Orleans. From the Tin Roof Brewery to the Shaw Center for the Arts, there are activities for all travelers. Immerse yourself in the city’s history by touring Plantation Country, test your luck at the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino or enjoy a thrilling Louisiana State University baseball or famous football game at one of the largest college football stadiums in the nation.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!