Registered Nurse – Rehab job in Webster, TX
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 618-bed teaching hospital received full accreditation from NAPBC for their Breast Diagnostic Center. It is recognized by the Joint Commission as a ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’. The campus includes The Heart and Vascular Hospital, Wound Care Center, and a Level III Neonatal ICU, in addition to the areas only Pediatric Emergency Department and Pediatric ICU (PICU). It employees more than 2,100 medical professionals and has served the community for over 42 years. The full-service hospital offers inpatient and outpatient care including cardiovascular services, neurosciences, emergency care, orthopedic services, radiology and imaging, rehabilitation services, special care, surgery, and wound care.
Webster, TX is located right outside of Houston. Houston serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife, and is home to multiple professional sports teams including the NBA Rockets and NFL Texans. The city hosts world-class attractions and events including the NASA Space Center Mission Control and the largest Fine Arts Museum in the Southwest. As the fourth largest city in the U.S. Houston is known as a shopping mecca, with more than a dozen distinct retail shopping centers from vintage to high-end designer boutiques.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!