Registered Nurse – Rehab job in Springdale, AR
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 222-bed acute care facility has been committed to serving the greater Springdale community of Arkansas for more than 50 years. This medical facility is home to many specialties including cardiology, cardiovascular, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, histology, neurology, and many more. This hospital is home to an accredited Chest Pain Center and is the site of the first open heart surgery in the state as well as being accredited by the Joint Commission. This hospital takes pride in their mission, which is to provide extraordinary healthcare services and enrich the lives of the communities they serve.
Springdale is located a close 20-minute car ride to Fayetteville, AR and is located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas. Springdale is filled with beautiful nature as well as many recreational activities available to the public. Downtown Springdale is a major hub for the regional trail system but is also plentiful in opportunities to shop, grab a drink, or enjoy some authentic food from this diverse community. The city of Springdale has multiple parks readily available to be enjoyed by all. This town also has some of the most beautiful trails and pathways in Northwest Arkansas like the Shiloh Trail and the Razorback Greenway.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!