Registered Nurse – Rehab Per Diem job in Sioux Falls, SD
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
With 32 beds, this facility operates as a long-term acute care hospital. Physicians are always striving to provide patients with comprehensive treatment plans that result in healing. The facility is recognized for its specialized approach to patient care and the competence of the nursing staff. It is also important to note that the hospital has achieved an exceptional quality outcomes reputation. The services offered at the facility include wound care, cardiac care, post trauma assistance, and infectious disease care. Spending time at this hospital will be easier as the employees are a community built around the patients.
Sioux Falls is a beautiful city in South Dakota filled with just enough of everything to keep you happy and busy. The most popular attraction has definitely earned its reputation – Falls Park covers over 123 acres with over 100 feet of dropping water. Let’s just say the Instagram photos are going to be make all your friends at home jealous. The city is blessed with the best mix of outdoor spaces and happening nightlife making it ideal for anyone who appreciates having many options. Sioux Falls is filled with galleries, breweries, and delicious restaurants, all of which make for a fun night out with friends and family. The city is known for its beautiful golf courses so spend an evening practicing your swing if you need some time outside. No matter the season, Sioux Falls has something to offer everyone.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!