Registered Nurse – Rehab job in Rogers, AR
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 200-bed, not-for-profit hospital is where compassionate, expert physicians and nurses care for the people of Northwest Arkansas. Their services include: Emergency, Cardiovascular, advanced diagnostics, women and children’s, general surgery, bariatric surgery, joint replacement surgery, physical medicine, inpatient care, nutrition, and outpatient services.
Rogers, AR is one of the fastest growing places in the nation, but has the heart and soul of small town America. Brick-paved streets lead to old-fashioned store fronts filled with unique furniture, antiques and gifts, cafes, jewelry and business offices in the historic downtown of Rogers, which encompasses eight square blocks. From historic sites to boutiques, nightlife, and family friendly activities, Northwest Arkansas is proud to offer a variety of enjoyment. The Daisy Airgun Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of antique air guns and the Rogers Historical Museum are also located in Rogers. There is also an abundance of outdoor recreation to explore with parks such as The Railyard Bike Park and Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area on Beaver Lake. Fishing, water sports, hiking, camping, boating and breathtaking views of Beaver Lake are all waiting for you in Rogers.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!