Registered Nurse – Rehab job in Fort Smith, AR
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 336-bed acute care hospital has more than a 100-year history of providing excellent care to the community. This facility includes a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and The Hembree Cancer Center, that serves patients with a comprehensive approach to treatment including the latest in radiation therapy. Services available at this hospital include: an outpatient center with diagnostic and outpatient testing and surgery services, a women’s center providing neonatology, OB anesthesia, digital mammography equipment and labor/delivery services, a sleep disorders center, wound care with hyperbaric medicine, and home care, hospice, and palliative care.
Where the New South meets the Old West, Fort Smith, AR is where you can relive 200 years of history. Explore a diverse natural landscape and discover modern attractions and amenities inside America’s original gateway to The Wild West. Fort Smith also has a thriving arts & culture scene, exciting nightlife and entertainment, unique shopping opportunities, family-friendly events and festivals, and a very diverse selection of restaurants.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!