Registered Nurse – Rehab job in Conway, AR
Rehabilitation/Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Rehabilitation/Rehab RN Responsibilities:
- The Rehabilitation RN possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Assesses the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Plans nursing care while acknowledging that rehabilitation nursing is practiced within a dynamic, therapeutic, and supportive relationship that is constantly changing
- Provides nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluates care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
- The Rehabilitation RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals
- Coordinates a holistic approach to meeting patient’s medical, vocational, educational, and environmental needs
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with patients, their families
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Rehab RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This not-for-profit, acute care medical center has 154 beds and provides top quality medical care to the region of Central Arkansas. It provides patients with a variety of services such as Heart Health, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Surgery, Orthopedics, Emergency, Imaging, Comprehensive Therapy, and Rehabilitation. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is consistently recognized for its top-notch programs and services.
Conway, AR offers the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. It is known as the City of Colleges and is home to the University of Central Arkansas, Hendrix College, and Central Baptist College, which all contribute to a strong arts and cultural scene. Conway is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Little Rock and has an abundance of natural beauty for any outdoor adventure. Lake Conway, Beaverfork Lake, Toad Suck Park and Cadron Settlement Park are just a few of the places where you can fish, boat, hike, walk, or just take in all the scenic views. Check out the Baum Gallery, an educational art museum located on the UCA campus, featuring exhibitions and events that invite interaction and encourage dialogue. See a show at the Conway Symphony Orchestra or at Hendrix College, both hosting a variety of performances throughout the year. Downtown Conway is the heart of the city. It is where you will find the perfect mix of old and new including award-winning restaurants, antique stores and high-fashion retail.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!