Registered Nurse – Psych job in Pineville, KY
Psychiatric (Psych) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PSYCH RN Responsibilities:
- The Psychiatric Registered Nurse provides direct care to patients
- Assesses patients
- Supervises medication schedules and evaluates patient progress
- Educates patient and family members on symptomology, treatment, and discharge instructions
- Psych RN is responsible for maintaining a safe environment
- Monitors results of medications and treatments
- Psychiatric nurse responds to distressed patients
- Works within a multidisciplinary team to provide outcome based treatment for patients
- The Psych RN observes and reports behavioral changes
- Assists patient in improving coping abilities
- Records all information accurately and completely
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This nonprofit, community hospital has 30-beds and serves the community of Pineville, KY. It was recognized by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services as one of modern hospitals, which are scientifically measured and assessed to have high-quality health care services for promoting health and improving the quality of life.
Pineville is located in Bell County, Kentucky, an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. With over 100 miles of hiking trails, kayaking, fishing, and horseback riding this area is the place to be! Check out Cumberland Gap National Historical Park to see fantastic points of interest, including the Pinnacle Overlook. The Pinnacle Overlook has one of the most breath-taking, spectacular views in all of Appalachia. One of the most unique attractions to explore is the Gap Cave, take a guided tour of this historic monument. Enjoy an evening at the Bell Theater in Pineville where you can see movies, plays and concerts. Both Pineville and Middlesboro have vibrant downtowns to eat, shop, and discover all that they have to offer.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!