Registered Nurse – Psych job in Hattiesburg, MS
Psychiatric (Psych) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PSYCH RN Responsibilities:
- The Psychiatric Registered Nurse provides direct care to patients
- Assesses patients
- Supervises medication schedules and evaluates patient progress
- Educates patient and family members on symptomology, treatment, and discharge instructions
- Psych RN is responsible for maintaining a safe environment
- Monitors results of medications and treatments
- Psychiatric nurse responds to distressed patients
- Works within a multidisciplinary team to provide outcome based treatment for patients
- The Psych RN observes and reports behavioral changes
- Assists patient in improving coping abilities
- Records all information accurately and completely
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 512-bed hospital is the flagship hospital for a larger healthcare system, who’s main goal is to increase access to quality care in south Mississippi. It is recognized as a leader in medical excellence in south Mississippi and has won numerous awards such as 2016 Women’s Choice Award: America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics, Cancer Care, and America’s Best Stroke Centers. It offers a diverse range of services such as Behavioral Health, Cancer services, Emergency & Trauma, Heart & Vascular, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgical services, and Women & Children’s Services.
Most notably known for its hospitality, Hattiesburg, MS is the perfect place to experience the culture of the south. Home to The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg flourishes in cultural opportunities and special events. The historic Downtown District features architectural gems such as the historic Saenger Theater and the Hattiesburg historic Train Depot. There are also many unique shops, galleries and plenty of opportunities for exquisite local dining.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!