Registered Nurse – Psych job in Clarksville, AR
Psychiatric (Psych) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PSYCH RN Responsibilities:
- The Psychiatric Registered Nurse provides direct care to patients
- Assesses patients
- Supervises medication schedules and evaluates patient progress
- Educates patient and family members on symptomology, treatment, and discharge instructions
- Psych RN is responsible for maintaining a safe environment
- Monitors results of medications and treatments
- Psychiatric nurse responds to distressed patients
- Works within a multidisciplinary team to provide outcome based treatment for patients
- The Psych RN observes and reports behavioral changes
- Assists patient in improving coping abilities
- Records all information accurately and completely
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit hospital is committed to giving back to the community through state-of-the-art equipment, programs and excellent physicians. This first-class healthcare facility is licensed for 90-beds and offers a full array of patient services including emergency, mental health, surgical, women’s health, and much more.
Clarksville is located just 30 minutes from Russellville, AR, which overlooks 34,000-acre Lake Dardanelle and the Arkansas River. From bass fishing tournaments and state parks to historic landmarks, nature and endless recreation, all within a 45-minute drive; if you love the outdoors, then you’ll love Russellville! It is widely known for its variety of outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, hang gliding, rock climbing, hiking and biking trails, as well as water sports such as kayaking and water-skiing. If art is your forte, visit the River Valley Arts Center for annual displays of 40 exhibitions of international, national, regional, and local artist. The city also has 160 miles of shopping including flea markets and antique shops as well as entertainment venues such as the Centerville Drag Way, that offers a drag-racing strip, indoor roller-skating rinks, and an outdoor and indoor paintball and laser tag. Russellville also hosts several seasonal events throughout the year such as the Fall Festival and Chili Cook-off in October, the Pope County Fair in September, and the Taste of the Valley held on the last Thursday in April.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!