Registered Nurse – Pre-Op job in Chico, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 298-bed, not for profit hospital is proud to serve the community members throughout Butte County. This facility is one of the two Level II trauma centers north of Sacramento and houses the regions only Level II neonatal ICU. This hospital offers many comprehensive medical services including cardiac surgery and heart care, orthopedics, neurosurgery, joint replacements, cancer care, maternity care, women’s services, and more!
Chico is only 2 hours north of Sacramento, CA situated in between the Plumas National Forest and the Mendocino National Forest. Chico is home to the elaborate Bidwell Park, with woodland trails to explore via foot or bike, a beautiful golf course, and an observatory. Take a tour of the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co or spend your Saturday morning wandering around the Chico Farmers Market to get your fresh produce for the week. Chico has countless amazing local restaurants that will surely suit every foodie need. The Foodie Cafe, Halo Hawaiian Poke Bar, and Uncle Skinny’s BBQ are a few of the local favorites.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!