Registered Nurse – Peds job in Albuquerque, NM
Pediatric (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Pediatric RN Responsibilities:
- Pediatric Registered Nurses are able to identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene when necessary
- Assists pediatrician in examinations
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs and medical history
- Provides education and support to families and patients
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- A Pediatric RN may draw blood when appropriate
- Administer childhood vaccinations
- A Pediatric nurse may set up drips and blood transfusions, intravenous infusions, and assists with tests and evaluations
- The Peds RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the area’s largest acute care facility, this 453-bed hospital provides a full range of medical and surgical healthcare services and is part of a larger not-for-profit nationwide health system. This hospital has been recognized and won numerous awards in 2016 such as Consumer Choice Award for the 21st year in a row, Becker’s Hospital Review added it to the list of “100 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs”, and Healthgrades named it as ‘America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Stroke Care, and Pulmonary Care’.
Cobblestone streets and adobe walls encompass the city of Albuquerque, rich in Native American and Spanish culture. Be sure to check out Old Town, the city’s epicenter, which is a 10-block neighborhood that is a living tribute to its heritage. Explore Southwestern art galleries housed in ancient adobe structures and take a tour through the stunning Church of San Felipe de Neri, the city’s oldest building. In the first week of October Albuquerque hosts the International Balloon Fiesta, where for an entire week the sky fills with almost 600 brightly colored balloons. There is also much to discover in the outdoors with the Rio Grande River running through the city, there are endless amounts of trails, parks, and nearby Sandia Mountains to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!