Registered Nurse – PCU job in Bentonville, AR
Progressive Care Unit/PCU Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Progressive Care Unit/PCU RN Responsibilities:
- PCU Registered Nurses care for patients who need close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren’t unstable enough to require ICU care.
- The PCU RN uses computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
- Close observation is necessary as many PCU patients receive a significant amount of complex medications, sometimes through an intravenous line that may need to be adjusted or titrated.
- The PCU RN is sometimes also called a step-down nurse, telemetry nurse, cardiac stepdown, medical stepdown, neuro stepdown, surgical stepdown and ER holding.
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is a 128-bed acute care facility that serves the community of Bentonville, Arkansas. This facility has been accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a range of medical services. These medical services include but are not limited to cardiology, cardiovascular services, endocrinology, family practice, geriatrics, infectious disease, and even nephrology. This hospital’s Women’s Center features maternity care suits with home-like comfort and their Northwest Rehabilitation program focuses on joint, muscle, and bone injuries. This hospital’s vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice, renowned for exceeding the standard for quality and serving with passion.
Bentonville is located 25 miles directly north of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Bentonville is a beautiful city filled with towns where modern progress meets rich history, where the arts meet innovation, and where companies meet communities. This city is known for being the birthplace of Walmart as well as being a very bicycle-friendly culture. Residents can enjoy this all-inclusive cycling culture both as recreation and transportation. Bentonville provides its residents with access to the beautiful Ozark Mountains as well as other outdoor adventures. Enjoy the fresh cuisine or soul food at one of the many restaurants located in Bentonville.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!