Registered Nurse – PACU job in Tulsa, OK
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 100 year old 691-bed teaching hospital is among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed facilities. Offering a multitude of services in many areas that include a regional burn unit; a premiere hospital dedicated exclusively to women’s health; a state-of-the-art specialized orthopedic hospital; a unique, all-inclusive rehabilitation center; a comprehensive diabetes education center; the latest technology for the treatment of cancer, and finally the state’s largest dedicated heart hospital for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
Right in the heart of “Green Country”, Tulsa is nestled in northeastern Oklahoma, The rolling green hills and wooded terrain of the city enjoys 227 days of sunshine a year. Tulsa is known as the Mecca for arts—art deco masterpieces are prevalent in many of the downtown buildings. From the exceptional museums, world-class ballet and opera to the professional and recreational sports, from live entertainment, to bargain Tulsa lets you enjoy countless big-city experiences in a completely different way.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!