Registered Nurse – PACU job in Everett, WA
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 468 bed facility is a full service medical center and the largest faith-based healthcare system in the Northwestern United States. The facility boasts over 3,000 employees and about 1,000 physicians on staff. The facility also holds very spacious rooms for the patients and family, and is also a Level II Trauma Center as well.
Located just 25 miles to the north of Seattle, Everett is a beautiful city that sits on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Everett is home to the largest public marina on the west coast, is home to a U.S. Navy Homeport, Naval Station Everett, and the Port of Everett which brings international trade and commerce while providing recreational activities. Everett is also the site of the Xfinity Arena which was opened in 2003 hosting a wide variety of entertainment events.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!