Registered Nurse – PACU job in Danville, PA
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Founded more than 100 years ago, this health system is a network of primary care and specialists, hospitals and trauma centers, insurance, medical education and research. This facility considers its patients and surrounding communities to be their essential partners.
Pennsylvania is full of some of the nation’s most important historical landmarks, beautiful forests and mountain ranges, and dozens of charming towns with thriving arts and culinary scenes. Danville, PA is located along the beautiful Susquehanna River. Danville’s National Historic District includes the well-known downtown neighborhoods, including Mill Street, which offers a variety of great nightlife, dining, and entertainment options. Visit the Montgomery House Museum for a view of the regal architecture of the 18th century. Knoebels, America’s largest free-admission amusement park, is close by, along with many of the state’s beautiful covered bridges and parks offering countless outdoor recreation opportunities.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!