Registered Nurse – PACU job in Brandon, FL
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 438-acute care facility offers a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed. They provide their patients with quality care through innovation, educations and compassionate care. This hospital’s bariatric program was recently recognized as a Bariatric Center of Excellence and is approved to participate in their network.
Brandon, FL is located just 20 minutes away from Tampa. Tampa is located on Florida’s Gulf Coast and is a cultural and family vacation destination where you find your choice of museums, activities and famous attractions such as Busch Gardens Tampa and the historic Ybor City neighborhood, where you can enjoy delicious Cuban food. Stroll along the Riverwalk past parks, hotels and restaurants, or take a tour through the history of Tampa by exploring the Tampa Museum of Art, the Tampa Bay History Center, and the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts. Be sure to check out how Tampa loves their animals; choose from the Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center, or the Big Cat Rescue animal sanctuary.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!