Registered Nurse – PACU job in Bismarck, ND
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Bismarck, North Dakota, this facility is part of the largest health care delivery system in central and western North Dakota, which covers more square miles and sees more patients than anyone else in the region. Their commitment to quality delivers better patient outcomes. Their regional, acute care facilities offer inpatient and outpatient medical services, including primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services.
North Dakota’s culture is warm and welcoming – in fact, “Dakota” is the Sioux word for “friend.” Bismarck is the capita of North Dakota, offering the widest variety of dining, entertainment, and recreational options in the state. The North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum offers a fascinating exhibit tracing the state’s natural and cultural history. At the banks of the beautiful Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!