Registered Nurse – PACU job in Artesia, NM
Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN’s assesses the patient’s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient’s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient’s condition
- Monitors patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Part of the leading provider of kidney care in the United States, this care facility located in Artesia, NM delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. Nurses at this facility coordinate care, partner with physicians, and make an impact in patients’ lives. The company has been honored as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE since 2006. Patient services provided include Home Peritoneal Dialysis, Home Hemodialysis, In-center Dialysis, and In-center Nocturnal Dialysis.
Artesia, NM is a great location for sightseeing. Tourist attractions include museums and art galleries, amusement parks, National and State Parks, historical places, sporting events and festivals. If you craft beer is on your mind, house specialties are brewed on site at Artesia’s locally owned microbreweries. Take a short drive to Roswell, best known as the crash site of an alleged UFO in 1947, and visit the UFO Museum.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!