Registered Nurse – Ortho job in Charleston, SC
Orthopedic/Ortho Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Orthopedic/Ortho RN Responsibilities:
- Orthopedic RNs provide care to patients who have bone fractures, degenerative diseases, joint replacement surgery or other conditions that affect the bones and muscles.
- Duties include but are not limited to; casting, external fixation care, neurovascular status monitoring, traction and continuous motion therapy.
- Additional responsibilities consist of; assessing new patients, monitoring existing patient’s conditions, providing treatments such as dressing changes and administering medications as ordered by the physician.
- Monitors and records vital signs, monitors the surgical site and informs doctors of any changes with the patient’s condition.
- Utilizes knowledge and skills to ensure patients remain as comfortable as possible.
- Teaches patients new methods for performing personal tasks and provides them with information regarding assistance programs, support groups and other resources they may require.
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Ortho RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!