Registered Nurse – OR job in San Jose, CA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This acute-care hospital is an affiliate of the nation’s leading provider in healthcare services. It offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services. Their six Centers of Excellence include Emergency and Trauma, Cardiovascular, Women and Children’s Health, Neurosciences, Cancer Care and Medical/Surgical Services.
San Jose, CA is a vibrant city in Silicon Valley where you can find unique museums, lively neighborhoods, beautiful parks and great restaurants. San Jose has amazing year round weather to enjoy the expansive open spaces, beautiful parks and trails such as Los Gatos Creek trail plus there are outdoor attractions to enjoy such as the Japanese Friendship Garden and History Park. Take a walk through the romantic Municipal Rose Garden, visit the San Jose Museum of Art, or stroll through San Pedro Square Market, a downtown place for foodies, music lovers, locally-made shop supporters, demanders of coffee perfection, history seekers, and wine and beer enthusiasts.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!