Registered Nurse – OR job in San Diego, CA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
For over 60 years this 656-licensed bed hospital has been treating the people of San Diego with compassionate care and state-of-the-art technology. It is home to the country’s largest emergency and Level II trauma center, and offers many outstanding programs in heart care, cancer treatment, orthopedics, rehabilitation, bariatric surgery and organ transplantation. This facility has been recognized for its patient-centered care and nursing excellence.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. San Diego offers endless amounts of world famous attractions for everyone! Spend time in Balboa Park, the city’s ultimate cultural hub where you can soak up the stunning setting while exploring the many museums, theaters and gardens that call this 1,200-acre park home. Check out the San Diego Zoo, one of the most famous zoos in the country, known for its expansive natural habitats or explore Gaslamp Quarter, 16 blocks of Victorian-style buildings that house a variety of shops, art galleries and trendy restaurants, not to mention some of the city’s most popular nightlife venues. From Seaworld to Legoland to the famous beaches and museums, you can always find something to experience in San Diego!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!