Registered Nurse – OR job in PALO ALTO, CA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 361-bed facility is located in Stanford, California and is the only network in the Bay Area exclusively dedicated to obstetric and pediatric care. This hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent care to everyone within the Bay Area since 1991. The vision of this hospital is to heal humanity through science and compassion, one child and family at a time. This facilities’ medical services include cardiology, neonatology, brain and behavior services, dialysis, and many more. This hospital is nationally ranked and internationally recognized as being one of the best pediatric and obstetrics facilities.
Stanford is located in the Santa Clara County in California and is only 35 miles away from San Francisco. This city is most well known for being home to Stanford University, a private and prestigious research university. Although this town is known for its academic excellence, and proximity to Silicon Valley, there are many other adventures that await. Spend your day off wandering down University Ave and explore the 7-block strip known as one of the best and busiest shopping locations on the peninsula. Be sure to check out the landmark Stanford Dish radio telescope, discover the Cantor Arts Center, or take a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Hanna House.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!