Registered Nurse – OR job in Madera, CA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This nonprofit 106-bed, acute care facility offers a wide range of sophisticated diagnostic and treatment services. It’s Women’s Care Services has been recognized for its excellence and it is accredited through the State License and Federally Certified. This hospital has a Level III Emergency Department that receives over 30,000 patient visits annually.
As the fifth largest city in California, Fresno is at the center of San Joaquin Valley. Home to Fresno State and 58-miles from Yosemite National Park, this region ranks high in education and entertainment. Be sure to check out Fresno Chaffee Zoo, covering 39 acres and housing over 190 species, or explore the Forestiere Underground Gardens, which is described as a sustainable underground oasis. The San Joaquin Valley area is also known for its many vineyards, be sure to take a tour and explore the beautiful gardens that these wineries have to discover. The Tower District is a world all of its own located within Fresno. It consists of a collection of galleries, performing art venues, theaters, nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, and specialty shops that offer something unique for everyone.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!